Thursday, March 12, 2009

Just this side of crazy.....


Were all doing well on the homefront. Theres really nothing too exciting to report. I have to say, I am so ready to get out of the house and experience some nice warm weather and some sunshine. The girls, especially Maddy, are bouncing off the walls. I am trying to keep the house and everything in it from being destroyed, but theres only so much you can do. Soooo, hurry spring! I need to let my kids loose in the backyard so they can get covered form head to toe in dirt, maybe even eat a little, and come back in worn out for once. Cabin fever has taken its toll. I do understand that kids dont die from hypothermia in 40 degree weather. I might, but they certainly wont.
Kaitlyn is turning 1 next week! What do you get for a one year old who has everything? Her favorite things to do are listen to stories, get into cupboards, and eat! What a sweetie she is! I always say she hasnt been any trouble and its true. This girl is truly a blessing, as is my big kid.

2 comments:

I was once called...Sunshine Tornado Cloudy said...

There you are! I was missing your blog posts! We got Tea a radio flyer wagon for her first b-day. I know there was more than that, but I can't remember what else, that's the funny thing. You could get her some fun colored Gladware or something! LOL

Denise said...

Thanks sis! I agree, gladware would be amazing (for both of us). And the wagon idea is great! So fun with them both!