Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My sweetie!

I just wanted to say a few words about my sweetie, long over due! I am sure it will embarass him but I dont care!
Here are five ways I think we are alike/different:
1. Our eclectic taste in music. We both like a little of everything, especially rock and alternative music and I make him listen to my easy going folksy/pop music too.
2. We love ethnic foods, mexican, italian, anything spicy! But sadly he is very picky and I would eat anything that doesnt still have eyes attatched.
3. We love to be in nature, whether four wheeling, hiking, driving in the pickup, whatever. However he likes to hunt and I feel terrible guilt for shooting things!
4. We LOVE to shop. (told you I would embarass you) Cam likes to buy nice things and always looks awesome and I always hit the sale racks and thrift stores. Hence, my usually not so great sense of style. :)
5. We both love to travel and explore different places. We both want to retire somewhere warm when we are old, (how cute I cant wait to be old together!) and he would like to golf every day while I would be knitting, or something like that. Haha!
I guess lately I have been trying to live like theres no tomorrow and not leave anything unsaid, because we all deserve to be treated that way.

Honey, I love you so much and can't imagine my life without you. You are truly a part of me and although we disagree a little (ok sometimes alot :) ) Just know that I knew I wanted to be with you always from the minute that I met you! You are always my common sense when I dont have any and a voice of reason and comfort. We have forever to agree/disagree and I couldn't be happier! Thanks for always being there, you are the best!
Love,
Nees

No comments: