


My Maddy is growing up so fast! In two more months she will be 3, and it doesn't seem real. In the past year, my little sweetie has gone from a skinny little babbling toddler, to a skinny big girl saying all kinds of funny things. She has for the past eight months or so talked about her birthday. I don't know why, but she did not forget. She has it all planned out now, and the theme is going to be "Mickey Mouse Clubhouse". For those of you who dont have pre-schoolers, it is a show that's on the disney channel. Maddy has to watch playhouse disney most days for a little while so she can get her fix of cartoons. (And I can get a shower!). If you go to their website, there are all kinds of things you can print out and make such as party favors, invitations, etc. I guess when she saw the party hats you can make, she got the big idea that we are all going to wear them. She has been telling everyone for the past few days who they are supposed to be at the party. At first, all the girls were going to be minnie and all the boys were going to be mickey. Now I guess grandma and grandpa were assigned to be minnie and donald duck! Oh boy!
Because she is changing so fast, I decided to make a list of some of her baby words before I forget them. Here goes:
Frock-it milk: Milk flavored with chocolate usually served in a sippy cup.
Fall-a-wheel-a: an atv vehicle
Bo-may-toes: Small red vegetables growing in our garden
Worse-ry: Class for toddlers at church
Kook-rus: Christmas
Because she is changing so fast, I decided to make a list of some of her baby words before I forget them. Here goes:
Frock-it milk: Milk flavored with chocolate usually served in a sippy cup.
Fall-a-wheel-a: an atv vehicle
Bo-may-toes: Small red vegetables growing in our garden
Worse-ry: Class for toddlers at church
Kook-rus: Christmas
No comments:
Post a Comment