Our little family has grown to four members now, and we all have such unique personalities. Here are some little known traits of Cameron:
We all know Cameron is fun-loving and a big tease...What you may not know about him is: Cameron is super forgiving and sweet. He has this wierd sixth sense about direction-he only has to go somewhere once and he will never forget. Even when he has never been somewhere.....lets just say we have NEVER gotten lost anywhere. He also can just fiddle around with something broken and all the sudden-Bam! its fixed. He is very good with computers. Cameron will never ever pick a fight and will do anything to avoid one. (even when I feel like picking one :)
I dont know what to say about myself.... Something someone might not know about me, is I like to work out (most days), I LOVE the ocean but I am afraid of deep water. Fall is my favorite season. I used to work in hybrid corn test plots at Pioneer Seed collecting data when I was younger.
Five words to describe Madelyn:
1. Fun-loving; always wanting to play a game, any made up silly game or song will do.
2. Polite- She will ALWAYS say thank you, and I'm sorry, if she feels like she has hurt someone.
3. Active- likes to run, jump, wrestle, ride her trike, swing, you name it.
4. Sensitive- Madelyn has always been in tune with people around her and what they are feeling, (mostly me). She does NOT like it when people raise their voice, argue, or shout at each other. Even if she sees or hears something on tv, it really upsets her.
5. Beautiful- I love her huge brown eyes!
Five words to describe Kaitlyn:
1. Calm......she didnt cry for about ten minutes after she was born...scary!
2. Happy- she has had only a few "grouchy" days when she was teething.
3. Curious- she wants to touch everything and out everything in her mouth.
4. Predictable- this girl wants her crib at 8:00pm every night, and wakes up every morning around seven. This hasnt changed since she was one month old.
5. Social- She loves to babble, and will tell very long stories, especially to Cameron.
2 comments:
This is fun.... Too bad I don't have kids to write about. Ha Ha
Hi, I went to school with Cameron....I just found your blog and I wanted to say hi! You guys have such a cute family. It's great to see your blog and keep up with all the cool people from Teton Valley!
Post a Comment