I am excited, i finally feel like Fall is here. The leaves are falling, there's a chill in the air, and the days are getting shorter! I gained an hour today, and it was a looong day. Right now it is only seven o'clock yet I am ready for jammies and bed!
There is a really strange reflection on her tummy.......it looks like she has a scar. Just my dumb camera....
I love this picture! That's a Daddy smile for sure! Cameron does the same thing with his
From left to right: Colbe the hunter, Teagan the dirt bike racer, Maddy Snow White, Shaylee the cute witch, McKinlee Raggedy Ann doll, Cambrie the vampire girl. Seated in front: Kaitlyn Dru, aka baby Snow White.

Maddy looks funny in this picture. She actually posed for the camera like a true princess waiting for her prince charming.........she needs to be an actress!

Later on, Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo, hearing there was a party, showed up at the house. This picture doesn't do "Tony's" tiny helmut justice.

Buccaneer and Cowboy clashed during the otherwise peaceful festivities. Fortunately no one was injured.
Kaitlyn is getting bigger every day. She is now seven and a half months old. She likes me to help her stand up and hold on to things, eat, roll across the floor after toys, and eat. Did I mention she likes to eat? Its her favorite thing to do. Cheerios and bananas. She says mum (Mom), neh-neh (bottle), and haaaaaaa (hi). Not to mention squealing, babbling, and drooling.
Madelyn is getting taller every day and too smart for me. I can't easily trick her into doing things she doent want to do anymore! If I am very persistant, then she is that much and more. She has always been very independant, and wants to do everything on her own, her own way. She has a very strong will. She loves to play dress up, color, and be tickled. Today, she kept coming up to me as I was trying to close my eyes for a minute, and saying,"You want to tickle me?" So of course I would grab her and tickle her as she forced out giggles. Too funny!
There is a really strange reflection on her tummy.......it looks like she has a scar. Just my dumb camera....
I love this picture! That's a Daddy smile for sure! Cameron does the same thing with hisshoulders and arms when he is laughing.
The Brower's, Scott's, Kunz's, and Lowry's had a fun little get-together to celebrate Halloween this year. The little cousins were all so cute in their costumes. I didnt get any pictures of Kris and Collette's costumes, but I will say that one of them wore a dance costume and a mullett and the other wore a vampire outfit. You can guess who wore what.
From left to right: Colbe the hunter, Teagan the dirt bike racer, Maddy Snow White, Shaylee the cute witch, McKinlee Raggedy Ann doll, Cambrie the vampire girl. Seated in front: Kaitlyn Dru, aka baby Snow White.
Maddy looks funny in this picture. She actually posed for the camera like a true princess waiting for her prince charming.........she needs to be an actress!

Later on, Jessica Simpson and Tony Romo, hearing there was a party, showed up at the house. This picture doesn't do "Tony's" tiny helmut justice.

Buccaneer and Cowboy clashed during the otherwise peaceful festivities. Fortunately no one was injured.
No comments:
Post a Comment