Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Gotta vent...

I have never, nor will ever, understand road rage. And usually the one enraged is running the stopsign or not yielding and yelling in YOUR face.
That said, there are WAY TOO MANY people on the road in this small town who do not know how to drive, or just not paying attention when they park. I have gotten door-ding-ed while sitting in my car, the person getting into their car totally slamming their door into mine, oblivious of anything. In fact I have gotten more scratches and dings in my car now than any other car at any other time in my life. Guess I need to start walking farther, but isnt it always when you park so stinkin far away that someone decides to park right next to you even though there are plenty of empty spaces around?????
(Yes, I am a self-described parking snob, but can you blame me???)
My poor bruised and battered car!




.

1 comment:

Sherwoods said...

Oh boy...don't ever come to Mexico. This is lawlessness at it's finest. Talk about road rage. We have to listen to the motabs in the car so we don't kill someone! : )