Monday, August 17, 2009
Just wanted to express my love for my family today. I feel very blessed to have them and hope I can do more to show my love for them! It seems as though Satan is working very hard to destroy families and lead us into thinking love is what you get from someone else, and if it doesnt please you then something is wrong with the other person. Wrong! Remember love is also an action, not just a feeling. President Monson had a wonderful article in the Sept issue of the Friend magazine about this that I think is so important to teach our children. "The desire to lift, the willingness to help, and the graciousness to give come from a heart filled with love. True love is a reflection of Christ's love." It doesn't come any clearer than that. What more noble thing can we do than unselfishly and unconditionally love and serve everyone around us, especially our family?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment