This week has been more of my idea of typical Fall weather. Sunny, clear but cool and crisp. There was definitely a bite in the air which we didnt expect when we went to play at Ross Park, but the girls and I needed some fresh air and a change of scenery. It seems to me that my little daredevil Dru favors the tallest, most intricate playgrounds so far. The bigger the better! They had so much fun exploring a new park that they lasted until their fingers were numb and their little noses were wet. We took some pictures but as you can see, all I manage to do is follow them and hurridly point and click and try to keep up.
My MJ is finally four! Its hard to believe. I am a little sad thinking that the toddler years are almost gone.


I really love this girl! Words cant describe my feelings! I remember when Dru was born and I would just cry because I knew that I didnt want to have to split my attention and I was worried that she would feel left out. I was glad to have another daughter, and love both my girls, but I do remember the special bond that just her and I had together those first two years.
MJ's top 10 this Fall:
OH my drusie! I can't say enough about this girls personality. Can you say "tease"? She is so full of joy every day. Even when I catch her getting into things she looks at me and says "Hi momma! " and grins. How could I be upset?

I really love this girl! Words cant describe my feelings! I remember when Dru was born and I would just cry because I knew that I didnt want to have to split my attention and I was worried that she would feel left out. I was glad to have another daughter, and love both my girls, but I do remember the special bond that just her and I had together those first two years.
MJ's top 10 this Fall:
10- Getting her Alley Cat back
9-Making new friends
8-Drawing pictures and painting
7-Hot chocolate, hot chocolate, and more hot chocolate!
6-Dance class
5-Learning to write her name
4-Planning and throwing pretend parties
3-Falling leaves
2-Preschool fun
1-Disneyland
Like I said before, she has NO fear! She will climb as high as she can, going where even big sister wont follow! Love her and can't imagine this family without her! She was meant to be the undemanding middle child. So easy going and sweet, from day one.
Drusie's top 10 for Fall:
10-Riding "little bike"
9-Taking the stairs down front ways (scary!)
8-Doing everything that big sister is doing (or trying to)
7-Dinno! (Dinner)
6-Bubble baths
5-Climbing like a monkey on everything
4-Saying "I shawweee" and time outs
3-Colooo!(coloring)
2-Hugs and kisses all day!
1-Disneyland!
This Fall will only get better when we can spend some quality time together as a family! I can't wait! Its been a too long!
1 comment:
Neesy, this is one of my favorite blog posts you've done yet!!
Post a Comment