(Sidenote: The Brower family has been trying to get some fab new family pictures for a few months now and after several tries I am thinking it just wasnt meant to be! What do you do with two rambunctious girls who would rather pull their nicely styled hair out and run free? You do the best you can and laugh about it!)
Very nice Iowa afternoon. It had been raining the entire week until the day after Thanksgiving. The sun was a welcome change!
Man, it was sunny!
Maddy trying out the tire swing.
Aw! So cute! (Glad it didn't fall down!)
Sister to sister we will always be,
A couple of nuts off the family tree!
Baby Gunnar! So cute! Ok Renee, I seriously considered taking this one home with me! He was all smiles! Only three months old and he os flipping over, sturdy on his legs, and giggling!
Maddy helping put up the Christmas tree!
Grandpa Murrow and Kaitlyn Dru reading a book. (She decided she wanted to wear a Halloween costume while we were putting up the tree. Theres just no changing her mind so thats what she wore.)
Everyone got to help put up the tree and then we exchanged gifts. As long as we wait until after Thanksgiving its legal! Its been fun to celebrate two holidays on our trips out to Iowa and it saves a lot of trouble with shipping and things. We had so much fun, especially with our Rockband marathon which lasted until 12:30am! Sorry, you arent going to see any pictures of me singing to ACDC or the Beatles....
It was nice to be home after so long away, I always appreciate my house after being gone. We were so anxious to get home we made it in one huge long day! We have never done this before because by 10 or 11 pm I am always dying to get out of the car and get to a nice bed. This time, however we left so darn early i the morning by the time I was ready for a bed we were home. I really dont know how we are going to beat that!
No comments:
Post a Comment