Gearing up for Christmas now! I think I get holiday ADD and I am not kidding. I have issues about my house being a ceratin way and last minute projects done before diving into the season! Stress!Worry!Focus!
I just could not put up any Christmas decorations with my house out of order so I spent three hours today moving Kaitlyn into Maddy's room and making Kaitlyn's bedroom into a play room. I am hoping this solves the "toys in every room" issue. What do you do with toys that are out of place? Well at least there is only one room to put them in now. (I know, I have major clutter anxiety, ask Cameron)
Wheww! I really do think its time to cut back on the toys. It turned out nice. I am hoping to get the girls some nice beds or at least Kaitlyn a twin bed so she is not sleeping on the floor on her mattress but I doubt she even cares. Maddy is finally sleeping in her room because Kaitlyn is there with her and she isnt scared. She still managed to sneak herself onto the foot of our bed last night....
Ok breeeaaaathhhh!!!!!!
I really want to take the time to focus on Christ and the gift that our Savior is to all. I want to catch the REAL spirit of Christmas so that it is meaningful and uplifting. (Let me take a moment here)
*
*
*
Much better! Now I just need to think about neighbor gifts, visiting teaching gifts, white elephant gift, thought I was done with gifts. Ok that was just the kids. They are definitely done. In fact maybe I will take some things BACK to the store after what I experienced today! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment