Tuesday, March 30, 2010

...and I'm back!

One thing I know for sure, is that I am a horrible blogger! That being said, I am really good at summing up several months of our lives in one post! Haha!

Well, winter has come and gone with out it's usual gusto! It was like winter kind of gave up after a few months.
Where has our fierce Idaho winters gone? Well down here in the lowland of Pocatello it was virtually nonexistent. Up in the hills/mountains of surrounding areas it made a short appearance. The folks out in the east coast and midwest got hammered with snowstorms, ice storms, blizzards and such. Poor family in IA!
My tulips are halfway out of the ground and the snow has turned to rain. The grass is coming up green so theres no turning back. Spring brings busy times for Cameron working out in unpredictable weather. Coming and going two or three times in a day!
  This year the girls have ben busy at home and abroad. Madelyn has been dancing and taking a hiatus from organized pre-school. She is becoming quite the dancer and more and more the self-proclaimed "rock-star"! She loves to dress up each and every day and go around the house singing songs she makes up. I think the girl has some potential! She will be starting soccer soon and already her dreams are very big. she tells me she is going to kick the ball three times, score a goal, and then she will get her trophy. HAHA! Little does she know....I love her enthusiasm.

Kaitlyn is the typical two year old tornado! She loves to color pictures, watch "Yo-Gabba-Gabba" (her favorite show), dance, sing, run around (clothing is optional), and climb to name a few. She is a little smarty pants and can say pretty much anything. She knows her alphabet, numbers one through ten, and many many songs she sings, always at a very loud volume. I dont know how I got such active little girls but they love life and everything in it. When they are getting along, we have a lot of fun!

We have been laying low and doing some home remodeling. Let me specify: DIY home remodeling. This has been quite an experience considering we are beginners in this department. I have on occasion flirted with the sand paper and spray paint but never something as complicated as tile and gel stain. It has been fun to work on this together and by the time we are done we will be experts! Bathroom #1 is well on its way to being done. I will post some pics when I feel it is worthy!

No comments: