Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Maddy's new love

I think my child is obsessed with reality tv! She had watched "Jon and Kate +8" with me a few times, and that is all she wants to do now. So much for playhouse disney! I think she is fascinated by all the kids and their interaction with each other. I know that she gets so bored around the house and wishes that Kaitlyn were bigger. I just watch it because it is pretty entertaining to see just how they manage with 8 kids! We were watching yesterday and it was an episode where they went to the dentist. I thought....ok, maybe this will prepare her for her upcoming dental visit. All the kids were being so good until the last one, who screamed the whole time. Luckily Maddy was in her room playing at the time. I don't think that would give her a positive image of the dentist to see a kid screaming her head off! For some reason, I always feel like my life is not so hectic after watching them scramble to get ready to do things. I have a hard enough time getting two girls out the door. Its so funny how we all want a peek into someone else's life just to see how they do it. Or maybe its just me who thinks its fun.....

No comments: