Allright, so I have lots of pictures, and a funny story to report. As most know, we are heading into summer and Cameron's insanely busy work season. I have vowed to be better at watering our poor backyard, which got severly neglected last year. I am determined not to complain about lack of hubby, who day in and out, gets a daily battering from the wind, rain, and sun. (Well, not so much the rain...)I am thinking about soaking up as much rays as my little fair one can handle. (Bring on the spf 50) Looking forward to baby lettuce, juicy tomatos, and finally (after guarding with my life) ripe canteloupe. I have a feeling having a little toddler will be full of fun and surprises. I already know what to expect from my big kid. I can honestly tell you, this little girl experiences life with all the energy she has, and savors every detail. I have yet to know what summer will bring for my baby girl, but I am sure she will love it as well. I would be grimacing at the bite of a cold wind this past winter, blowing in my face, yet she would just laugh and smile at me like it was fun. She also loves to be outside. Here are some pictures of her playing fetch with Duke's favorite squeaky toy. I tell you what, both my girls have taken a liking to the dogs toys at this age. I for one am grossed out and only let her hold it for a few pictures.
Kaitlyn posing for Mommy

Not quite sure about the grass yet!

Found the dog toy!
These tootsies couldn't keep from squirming in the grass....must have felt really nice!
Daddy took some "princess" pictures one day when it was too cold to go outside. I think Maddy is starting to feel pretty agian after the "hair incident". She told me exactly how she wanted her hair fixed, but no matter how hard she pulled on it, it wouldn't get any longer!
Her best princess smile!
Dru's first steady steps!
Alley the Cat dreaming of going outside....now she lives out there. Finally!
Easter Sunday, Maddy posed for a few pictures, Kaitlyn was sleeping soundly. We colored eggs the Saturday before and Maddy could not wait to eat the eggs, they looked so good! Eventually she oculdn't help herself and took a huge bite out of a pink unshelled egg! She was literally crunchin on the shell as well as the egg inside. "MMM! this is good, Mom! I like eggs!" was all she said!
2 comments:
That is so funny about he dog toy. Dalton and Branwyn were the same way, stealing my friend's dog's toys so I just went and got them one of their own. Of course, I didn't have a dog living with me, so they didn't have to share.
Those are adorable pix. Still waiting to babysit the two cuties so you and Cam can go out to dinner. Just let me know when.
Post a Comment