Reasons I beat myself up everyday that don't have eternal significance...(haha!)
1. Its OK not to have brand new clothes. No one notices that hole in my favorite t-shirt but me. Favorite t-shirts have great stories to tell.
2. Its OK that I can't sing like Celine Dion...no one complains when I try :)
3. Its OK that I can't fold laundry to save my life. I don't think it would anyway.
4. Its OK that my house will never make it to the covor of Better Homes and Gardens. A lifetime of memories is never captured in one perfect photo.
5. Its OK that I will never escape frizz. Enough said.
6. Its OK when things don't go as planned, we make the best of it and move on.
7. Its OK to be a human kleenex AND burp rag, and still be able to prove it at the end of the day. (Thank you favorite t-shirt!)
8. Its OK not to get to the end of my to-do list, that means I have played with my kids.
9. Its OK that I cry over chores, family, music lyrics, love handles, and starving children in Africa all in one day.
10. Its OK to be my cheesy old self even when I regret it later on.
No comments:
Post a Comment